Here are the benefits - and downsides - of being extraverted
There’s no denying that extraversion has its advantages - but is the personality trait all it’s cracked up to be?
'People like us…'
The psychology of class-based identities, interventions, and injunctions in education.
‘I would like to help to reunify the Society’
Ella Rhodes meets new Society President Dr Nicky Hayes to hear about her plans for her time in office.
- ...happinessWe bring you a collection of links to articles on the psychology of happiness.
- ...getting confidence rightShaoni Bhattacharya trawls our archive to find out when it works, and if – as the Dunning-Kruger Effect suggests – a little learning can be a dangerous thing.
- ...the psychology of friendsWe trawl our archive for insights into why friendship matters.
What’s so great about human intelligence?
Justin Gregg on themes from his new book, ‘If Nietzsche Were a Narwhal: What Animal Intelligence Reveals About Human Stupidity’
- The appDownload the free app and enjoy The Psychologist and Research Digest content all in one place, on your smartphone or tablet.
- Contribute to The PsychologistWe can help you share stories of research, practice and more.
- Advertise with usReach a huge audience of engaged readers!