National Assessors Scheme
Are you a senior and experienced psychologist?
The National Assessors Scheme is looking for enthusiastic senior and experienced colleagues who are interested in becoming National Assessors, to assist employers in ensuring the quality of appointments to Consultant (AfC Band 8c and above) level posts.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds particularly applications from people with a disability, BAME and LGBT+ who are currently under-represented across the Society.
Following the review of the National Assessor scheme and the establishment of a new operational system we are particularly interested in recruiting new National Assessors in the following specialties and Nations/Areas where there are currently shortages, however, all applications will be considered:
- Adult Mental Health (North and South West)
- Children and Young People (South West, South East and Scotland)
- Clinical Health and Health Psychology (South West and South East)
- Counselling Psychology (All areas)
- Intellectual Disabilities (All areas)
- Management (South West and South East)
- Psychosis and Complex Mental Health (All areas)
- Services for Older People (All areas)
- Substance Misuse (All areas)
- Psychologists practising in Wales
- Psychologists practising in Northern Ireland
How to apply
To apply please complete an application form and submit it to [email protected].
You can find out more about the national assessors scheme on our Practice Board Page: National Assessors