Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP)
BPS Assessment & Awards Limited is approved by the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education (IfATE) and listed on the Register of End-point Assessment of Organisations (RoEPAO) to undertake the EPA for the Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner apprenticeship.
Psychological wellbeing practitioners (PWPs) help and support people with common mental health problems in managing their conditions e.g. depression and anxiety disorders.
Apprentices undertaking their end-point assessment to become a PWP need to ensure they meet the standards as set out by IfATE. These standards are known as the KSBs and are set out in the assessment plan.
Enrolment (entry) requirements
- GCSE C+ in Maths and English or Functional Skills Level 2 in Maths and English
- Employers are also likely to set their own entry requirements typically including;
- Degree in relevant subject matter
- Experience in a relevant setting
Flexible – you can register and set up agreements throughout the year
- Apprentice EPA Registration fee £50
- Apprentice EPA Reservation fee £1140
- Apprentice EPA Reservation fee (online) £930
*Further fees are available on the Provider Portal once the employer/training provider have set up an initial agreement with BPS Assessment & Awards Limited.
Employer/training providers are encouraged to contact [email protected] at the earliest opportunity to discuss the arrangements and give access to the Provider Portal, which contains all the relevant resources for providers throughout their journey.