RQTU member benefits
The RQTU is the online register of professionals who hold the BPS’s Qualifications in Test Use.
Many employers and clients use the RQTU to check that a person is a competent test user, and test publishers use it to determine whether a test user is eligible to purchase their test materials.
A wide range of additional benefits have also been designed to support the professional development of RQTU members.
RQTU members can access psychological and psychometric tests which would otherwise be restricted, as well as full BPS Test Reviews to aid test selection.
Search over 160 comprehensive test reviews to assist you with test selection.
BPS e-Subscriber benefits
All RQTU members have access to the benefits of BPS e-Subscriber membership:
- Online access to The Psychologist magazine
- Join BPS Divisions, Sections and Special Groups
- Discounts on BPS e-learning packages
- Access BPS member benefits through Wider Wallet
- Upgrade to Affiliate Membership of the BPS at a discounted rate
Assessment and Development Matters (ADM)
Assessment & Development Matters brings the latest news and developments on test related matters to certified test users.
The society has an agreement with The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which entitles members and members of the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU) to discounted rates on five courses and programmes in the CIPD psychology portfolio. These are:
1. An Introduction to the Psychology of Management
2. An Introduction to Mindfulness at Work
3. The Psychology of Organisational Culture and Climate
4. Enhancing Coaching with Psychology and Neuroscience
5. Neuroscience for Leaders and Managers
If members of the register wish to book with the CIPD, they will need to quote their RQTU membership number in order to take advantage of these rates (rates will be the same as CIPD member rates).
Access to the International Test Commission newsletter - Testing International.
The International Testing Commission (ITC) is an association of national psychological associations, test commissions, publishers and other organisations committed to promoting effective testing and assessment policies and to the proper development, evaluation and uses of educational and psychological instruments.
The ITC website contains a range of useful resources for test users, including guidelines on many aspects of testing.
RQTU Members have access to Testing International - the newsletter published twice a year by the ITC.
- Find out more about the International Testing Commission (ITC)
- Access back copies of Testing International (RQTU members only)