The scheme provides grants to enable research students to undertake a study visit to another institution for a minimum of two weeks.
Students will acquire hands on skills relevant to their research training and completion of the doctoral degree.
This scheme is only open to students who are registered for a doctoral degree at a UK university.
All applicants must be a member of the British Psychological Society.
Six awards, two in each of the following categories, are available each year:
- up to £500 for a visit to an institution in the UK
- up to £800 for a visit to an institution in Europe
- up to £1200 for a visit to an institution elsewhere in the world
How to Apply
The following documentation should be sent to the Society:
- an application form, available from the Board Administrator
- a supporting statement by the doctoral student's supervisor
- a supporting statement from the proposed host institution
- a copy of the student's current CV