The Division of Counselling Psychology promotes the interests of Counselling Psychologists across the UK.
Our mission is to advance the profession of Counselling Psychology in promoting the well-being of our diverse society, and we support our members by providing training, advice, events and news designed to keep them informed and involved.
- Be reflective scientist-practitioners
- Work creatively, compassionately and collaboratively
- Work ethically and effectively
The Division of Counselling Psychology is committed to:
- Equality of access to resources, research, education and training
- Fairness, equality and social justice
- Leading and influencing the design and delivery of innovative policies and services
- Meeting the psychological needs of people
Strategic Plan 2017-2020Show content
You must be signed-in to access the following material
The key objective of the division's strategic plan are:
- Attract new members and broaden our membership.
- Develop our organisation to support change.
- Develop the psychological knowledge and professional skills of our members.
- Increase the visibility of psychology and public awareness of its contribution to society.
- Maximise the impact of psychology on public policy.
- Promote the advancement in psychological knowledge and practice.