The Division of Academics, Researchers and Teachers in Psychology (DARTP) promotes the professional interests of psychologists who teach and/or conduct research, whether in a university, school, college or any other academic environment.
- We aim to facilitate the professional development of academics, researchers and teachers in psychology.
- We assist our members in developing and disseminating their skills, professional knowledge and careers in psychology.
- We provide opportunities for collaboration across different sectors within psychology education.
How we support our members
- We aim to keep members up to date with the latest divisional news and engaged in supporting the discipline of Psychology across both domains of teaching and research.
- We ensure that members are represented appropriately within the BPS through its committees. Externally the division is represented and promoted through national and international activity.
- We support our members through the member publication, Psychology Teaching Review, and by providing regular continuing professional development events and workshops.