DCoP Trainee Question Time – ask the panel!
- Trainees and training
This will be a Question Time event where the panellists in London and a ‘studio’ audience of up to 30 trainees will have questions posed to them from both the floor and from a curated list of questions sent in advance.
The panel consists of notable members of the Division including present and past Chairs, academic stalwarts and CoPs working in independent practice, specialist services and the NHS.
- Dr Miltos Hadjiosif: Senior Lecturer at UWE and Editor of CPR
- Dr Sue Whitcombe: Chair of DCoP and in Independent Practice
- Dr Masrita Ishak: Past Chair and Principal Counselling Psychologist and Clinical Lead in Slough CMHT and MHICS
- Dr Khushbu Haria: EC member and Clinical Lead at NHS CAMHS within Neurodevelopmental and Learning Disabilities Pathways
- Dr Yetunde Ade-Serrano: Past Chair and Independent Practitioner?
- Dr Rebecca Morland: EC Member and consultant counselling psychologist for the NHS in Cambridgeshire
Ben Amponsah (DCoP Trainee Rep, GCU) will Chair the event and will pose questions from the audience and the panel in turn. Each panellist will have the opportunity to respond to each question asked.
Please submit your questions when registering. Questions should fall into the following broad categories:
- Counselling Psychology at the forefront of theory and practice
- The future of the profession
- The training environment
How to attend
This event is taking place at:
- The British Psychological Society
30 Tabernacle Street
Attendance is person is advised, but the event will also be live streamed via Zoom for viewing. Upon registering, please select how you will attend this event.