The Committee on Test Standards
The Committee on Test Standards (CTS) operates under the guidance of the society’s Membership Standards Board (MSB).
The CTS has been leading initiatives to promote high technical standards in the design and development of tests and their use by psychologists and non-psychologists for many decades.
These include the development of competence-based test user qualifications and of test reviews and test registration.
For more information about the work of the CTS please view our 3 year strategy document.
Membership of the Committee on Test Standards (CTS):
- Ms Glenda Liell CPsychol AFBPsS
- Ms Helen Baron CPsychol CSi AFBPsS
- Dr Barbara Caska CPsychol AFBPsS
- Dr Iain Coyne CPsychol AFBPsS
- Mrs Nancy Doyle CPsychol AFBPsS
- Mr Gerald Duggan CPsychol CSci AFBPsS
- Mr Charlie Eyre CPsychol CSci AFBPsS
- Mr Nigel Evans CPsychol
- Mrs Lorraine Hough CPsychol AFBPsS
- Dr Angus McDonald CPsychol
- Mr Dermot O'Halloran CPsychol AFBPsS