- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Accredited courses & training programmes
Accreditation through partnership is the process by which the Society works with education providers to ensure that quality standards in education and training are met by all courses and training programmes on an ongoing basis.
Information about the accreditation process, its benefits and why students should take an accredited programme.
Search for an accredited undergraduate, postgraduate or conversion course. This is useful for students and employers.
A source of information for course providers on the accreditation process.
Information about how we accredit courses delivered outside the UK.
An information source for the course accreditation of Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) training programmes, on behalf of the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT) initiative.
A gateway of documents relating to the accreditation through partnership process.
We are currently recruiting to our education and training committees. Access more information about the role, the benefits of getting involved, and how to apply.
Frequently asked questions about accreditation.
Contact details for PAcT.
- Careers in psychology
- Accredited courses & training programmes
- What is accreditation?
- Information for course providers
- International accreditation
- Useful accreditation documents
- Contact the partnership and accreditation team (PAcT)
- Psychological wellbeing practitioner training courses
- Education and Training: Shape the Future of Psychology
- Accreditation FAQs
- Professional Development Centre
- Society qualifications
- Psychological testing
- About the Research Interests List
- Postgraduate research degrees