The Practice Board reports to and advises the Board of Trustees on policy, applied research, the submission of evidence to public or private bodies and other matters relating to the application of psychological science.
Its main responsibilities are:
- To consider how the knowledge of psychology is and can be applied by practitioner psychologists.
- To consult and advise on the advancement and diffusion of areas of application and standards of practice.
- To promulgate and promote the efficient, effective and competent application of psychology across practitioner contexts.
- To provide guidance and advice to Members in the pursuit of excellent psychological practice.
To contact the Policy Advisor please email [email protected]
To contact the Policy Administrator please email [email protected]
Through its activities, the Practice Board aims to establish, promote and support best practice in the delivery of psychological services.
Task and Finish Groups:
- Prescribing Rights for Psychologists
|Date||Time||Location||Deadline for Agenda Items|
|Friday 07th June||11:00 - 15:00||London||13th May|
|Friday 08th November||11:00 - 15:00||London||14th October|
Please note: you must be signed in to access the following materials: