Submissions in the following form are welcomed. Please state in your email which section you would like your paper to be considered for.
The Open Dialogue:
This is a mechanism whereby there is simultaneous exchange of views on an issue of substantial interest. It includes:
- An Initial Paper, outlining a distinctive position
- Peer Review, in which peers comment on the position
- Author’s Reply, offering a final response.
Anyone wishing to contribute should contact and discuss preliminary ideas with the Editor.
We welcome individual papers in any aspect of Psychology and Education.
- Maximum of 3000 words for theoretical or empirical nature individual papers: these will be peer reviewed
Work in Progress:
Graduate students, researchers and others are invited to describe, discuss and identify areas of their current research in Psychology and Education. This section is divided into two sub-sections:
- Maximum of 2000 words for reports of on-going research by established researchers: these will be peer reviewed
- Maximum of 1000 words for reports of on-going research from research students
The Psychology of Education Review aims to provide reviews of relevant books as soon as possible after their publication.
- Authors should contact the Editor if they wish to see a particular book reviewed – either of their own writing or if they feel it is relevant to our readers
- Authors may be invited to respond to reviewed books
This includes: Information; Letters; News; Short Reports.
In all cases an electronic copy should be submitted to the Editor.
Submissions must follow the British Psychological Society’s guidelines for periodical submission.
Please send your all submissions to the editor at [email protected]
Hard copy subscriptions are not available for this publication.
Single issues are available for purchase in pdf format via the BPS Shop online.
Members of the Psychology of Education Section can download copies of the Psychology of Education Review for free.
For queries regarding subscription please contact [email protected] quoting 'Psychology of Education Review subscriptions' in the subject line.