The Annual General Meeting of The British Psychological Society will be held on Friday 19 July 2019.
Notice of Annual General Meeting
The AGM will be held at the Belmont Hotel, 20 De Montfort Square, Leicester, LE1 7GR between 9:30 and 10:45 am.
The Belmont Hotel is located close to the Society’s offices in Leicester and close to Leicester train station.
All members are entitled to attend the Annual General Meeting and have access to the Annual Accounts and Report of the Trustees and of the Auditor for the year ended 31 December 2018.
These documents can be found on our website at bps.org.uk/annualreport2018.
If any member would like a copy of these documents, please email [email protected].
The agenda for the meeting is set out below. Members will have an opportunity to ask questions on the governance and management of the Society at the meeting.
Questions may also be submitted in advance to the Governance Department by 12pm on Thursday 18 July by emailing [email protected].
- Welcome from the President
- Approval of minutes of previous meeting held on 30th August 2018
- Introduction from the Chief Executive
- Update on the BPS Change Programme
- The Annual Accounts and Report of the Trustees and of the Auditor for the year ended 31st December 2018
- Election of Honorary Fellows
- Honorary Life Membership
- Declaration of Officers of the Society
- Election of Ordinary Members of the Board
- The Chief Executive’s closing remarks
- Meeting Closed
Note: No electoral voting will take place at this meeting.
By Order of the Trustees