Children, Young People and Families, Covid
Shielding during COVID-19
Advice for children and young people
04 August 2020
It's been important to think about shielding since we first discovered a new illness, COVID-19
- What does shielding mean?
- Who might have been shielding?
- What has changed now?
- What thoughts and feelings do you have?
- Does someone else in your family have a chronic health condition?
- Your own personal shield
- Strategies for your wellbeing and mental health
- Your thoughts
- Your feelings
- Your behaviour