12 February 2019
The Welsh Government are consulting on a draft policy that has 4 main themes:
- Leadership and enabling change: to drive improved leadership and accountability to deliver Healthy Weight: Healthy Wales across all sectors.
- Healthy environments: to create an environment which supports everyone to make healthier food and activity choices.
- Healthy settings: to create healthy settings so that people can access healthy meals, snacks and drinks and be physically active.
- Healthy People: to provide the opportunities for people and communities to achieve and maintain a healthy body weight.
More information about the consultation can be found below:
Send your comments to [email protected]les.nhs.uk using the form below.
The deadline for responses is Monday the 11th of March.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion