22 January 2020
The Office for Students (OfS) is the independent regulator for higher education in England.
This proposal sets out expectations for universities and colleges to follow and how the Office for Students will regulate harassment and sexual misconduct affecting students in higher education providers.
The proposed 'statement of expectations' covers the processes, policies and systems that the OfS expect providers to have in place.
This is an excellent opportunity for the BPS to feed into standard.
Send your comments to [email protected] using the response form.
The deadline for responses is the end of play on Friday the 14th of February
- The society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties / Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on clinical opinion