10 December 2020
This quality standard covers how to help people return to work after long-term sickness absence, the reduction of recurring sickness absence, and the prevention of moving from short-term to long-term sickness absence.
It covers everyone aged over 16 in full-time or part-time employment (paid or unpaid). It describes high-quality care in priority areas for improvement.
The BPS is looking to respond and provide a psychological evidence base to inform the Guideline Committee.
If you are interested in contributing to this, please submit your comments using the response form below to [email protected]
The deadline for commenting is the end of play on Monday 04 January.
- The society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties / Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on clinical opinion