14 January 2020
The purpose of the psychological professions vision for England 2019-24 is to maximise the collective impact of the psychological professions to deliver the objectives of the NHS Long Term Plan.
It has been developed by the Psychological Professions Workforce Group at NHS England and NHS Improvement and Health Education England, supported by the involvement of 30 stakeholders in psychological healthcare including eight professional organisations, experts by experience, senior higher education institution and service leads. We have built on the Long Term Plan and the NHS Mental Health Implementation Plan.
The BPS is looking to feed their wider feedback into the draft vision and comment on the content outlined within the consultation document.
This is a great opportunity for psychologists from all backgrounds to feed into the NHS’s vision for psychological professions and make a difference.
Send your comments to [email protected] using the response form.
The deadline for responses is the end of play on Tuesday the 03rd of March.
- The society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties / Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on clinical opinion