To prevent this, it is essential that effective early intervention is available to reduce mental illness in the mother and improve the mother-infant relationship when required.
The document is aimed at commissioners of Specialist Perinatal Community Mental Health Services and contains information about what psychologists can offer in these teams as well as proposed staffing levels.
Send your comments to [email protected] using the form below.
The deadline for responses is Friday the 08th of February.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion