We set out our intention to undertake TEF assessments at a disciplinary (subject) level in the white paper ‘Success as a knowledge economy’ (May 2016).
The purpose, therefore, of this consultation is not to determine whether to proceed to subject-level assessment, but how to do so in the best and most proportionate way.
This consultation is an opportunity for all stakeholders, including students, providers, employers and sector bodies to comment on the proposed design of subject-level TEF.
Findings from the consultation will ensure the design of subject-level TEF is informed by a thorough evidence base
If you are interested in contributing to this, please send your comments to Andrea Finkel-Gates ([email protected]) who is leading the Society’s response, by Monday 7th May using the response form below.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion
If you have any queries please click here to get in touch.