These standards are an update to the 2013 BHIVA Standards of Care for People Living with HIV.
The standards cover:
- Testing, diagnosis and prevention
- Person-centred care
- HIV outpatient care and treatment
- Complex HIV care
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Psychological care
- HIV across the life course
- Developing and maintaining excellent care
If you are interested in contributing to this, please send your comments to Sarah Rutter ([email protected]) who is leading the Society’s response, by Friday 9th February using the response form below.
Sarah is a Chartered Clinical Psychologist and a Member of the Faculty of HIV & Sexual Health.
- The Society will only produce ONE response to any consultation.
- Any response that goes under the Society logo MUST be signed off by the relevant Board Chair and Branch Chair in the case of Devolved Nations.
- Responses on behalf of particular Divisions / Faculties /Member Networks are not permitted under any circumstances.
- Please do refer to the British Psychological Society Consultation Processes document which is attached before writing and sending any comments
- Please ensure that all comments are based on Published Evidence and not solely on Clinical opinion
If you have any queries at all - please do not hesitate to get in touch.