These online spaces are an opportunity for SGIP members to connect, share and reflect on their experience as independent practitioners.
Hubs will run for one hour once a month and be facilitated by two members of the committee.
- Monday 14 March 2022, 1pm - 2pm
- Monday 11 April 2022, 4pm - 5pm
- Monday 16 May 2022 1pm - 2pm
- Monday 13 June 2022 4pm - 5pm
- Monday 11 July 2022 1pm - 2pm
- Monday 12 September 2022 4pm - 5pm
- Monday 17 Ocotber 2022 1pm - 2pm
- Monday 14 November 2022 4pm - 5pm
- Monday 12 December 2022 1pm - 2pm
Please note that these spaces are not therapy groups.
How to attend
To access the meeting Download detail here (Members Only)
Please note: the events are free to attend and are only accessible to SGIP Members, which means you will need to log into your BPS website account to access. We advise adding these to your calendar.
On the day, places will be given on a first come first serve basis.
To improve your experience we are capping our numbers at 15 participants.
When the numbers reach this amount, the meeting will be locked, so please dial in a few minutes early.