- Provide monthly Peer Practice Hubs.
- Host 4 x 2-hour interactive webinars on Independent Practice a year free or at a very low cost to our members. Webinars are live and recorded, accessible to all members alongside complementary materials and slides.
- Run a one-day long masterclass led by an expert, streamed with a recording available to participants.
- Keep you updated with information on the purpose and plans for each year.
- Survey members and non-members in all of the BPS Divisions about their CPD, support needs, and ways of working relating to Independent Practice.
- Represent the interests of IP’s at the Professional Practice Board
- Provide updates on key changes which may impact Independent Practitioners or be of prime interest on the website and the members’ Newsletter.
We are very pleased to say that our SGIP Committee has been able to deliver all of these priorities.
Our Ambitions for 2021/2022
To repeat the above and
- Develop Independent Practice toolkits for members to use including templates; how to guides; sources of information and FAQ’s.
- Develop an online resource with succinct clear, practical suggestions; signposting to expert advice; to peer groups and support; SGIP events and other events of potential interest.
- Negotiate free and low-cost access to key Independent Practice resources and journals.