The London & Home Counties Branch has circa 15,000 members and is the largest member network within the BPS.
BPS London and Home Counties NewslettersShow content
London and Home Counties Conference 2019 - Psychology Means BusinessShow content
The following topics were presented:
- Touch - a key ingredient to form positive consumer perception, Cathrine Jansson-Boyd
- Understanding consumers' unconscious decision-making: Saving the planet one burger at a time, Duncan Smith
- Negotiation Behaviour and Breaking Deadlock, Karl Mackie
- Applying science or doing science?, Colin Strong
- Changing Behaviour through making markets work for the poor, Richard Wright
- Digitally Distracted, Duncan Brumby
The Society provides a number of Standards and Guidelines to assist and inform its members in regards to most aspects of their professional practice.
Society members also have access to a wealth of resources, including journals which can be viewed for free via PsychHub.