The London and Home Counties Branch has over 17,000 members and is the largest member network within the BPS.
BPS London and Home Counties NewslettersShow content
London and Home Counties Conference 2019 - Psychology Means BusinessShow content
- Cathrine Jansson-Boyd - Touch - a key ingredient to form positive consumer perception
- Duncan Smith - Understanding consumers' unconscious decision-making: Saving the planet one burger at a time
- Karl Mackie - Negotiation Behaviour and Breaking Deadlock
- Colin Strong - Applying science or doing science?
- Richard Wright - Changing Behaviour through making markets work for the poor
- Duncan Brumby - Digitally Distracted
The Society provides a number of Standards and Guidelines to assist and inform its members in regards to most aspects of their professional practice.
Society members also have access to a wealth of resources, including journals which can be viewed for free via PsychSource.