DOP Scotland - News and Updates
DOP Scotland Annual General Meeting (AGM)Show content
DOP Scotland Ireland holds annual meetings every year, where we have welcomed a range of speakers on many aspects of occupational psychology from across the UK.
DOP Scotland AGM and Networking Event - 10 December 2020 12.00 noon – 14.00pmShow content
Please join us beforehand at 12.00 noon for our themed virtual networking lunch which will include two short talks, discussion, interactive virtual activities and a chance to meet DOP friends and colleagues from around Scotland.
Our talks and speakers are:
‘I’m dreaming of a green season. Brightening things up in a sustainable way.’
Dr Jan Maskell, DOP Going Green Working Group
‘Bringing the outdoors, indoors’
Alex Burns, Independent business coach with a special interest in outdoor coaching
13.30pm DOP Scotland AGM
14.00pm Event ends
Vacancy - OP Matters EditorShow content
To develop and deliver OP Matters, DOP’s member facing magazine, as an informative, high quality publication for DOP members.
Appointed by the DOP Committee initially for one year with possible extension for a further two years.
Objectives of the Role:
- To plan and deliver regular editions of OP Matters each year within cost and in line with the strategic aims and objectives of the BPS Division of Occupational Psychology (DOP)
- To produce a relevant, informative, and up-to-date publication that will attract readers and engage their interest.
How to apply:
- To indicate your interest in this role please click here. Please use your Statement of Interest to demonstrate how you meet the criteria needed to fulfil the role of OPM Editor. (please note this can be more than 300 words as indicated on the statement.
- The deadline for submissions is Noon on Friday 4 December 2020.
- For an informal chat please email: [email protected]