DOP Northern Ireland - News and Updates
Vacancy - OP Matters EditorShow content
To develop and deliver OP Matters, DOP’s member facing magazine, as an informative, high quality publication for DOP members.
Appointed by the DOP Committee initially for one year with possible extension for a further two years.
Objectives of the Role:
- To plan and deliver regular editions of OP Matters each year within cost and in line with the strategic aims and objectives of the BPS Division of Occupational Psychology (DOP)
- To produce a relevant, informative, and up-to-date publication that will attract readers and engage their interest.
How to apply:
- To indicate your interest in this role please click here. Please use your Statement of Interest to demonstrate how you meet the criteria needed to fulfil the role of OPM Editor. (please note this can be more than 300 words as indicated on the statement.
- The deadline for submissions is Noon on Friday 4 December 2020.
- For an informal chat please email: [email protected]
DOPNI Networking Share and Learn online networking Event September - December 2021Show content
DOPNI Networking Share and Learn online Networking Event March - June 2021Show content
NIBPS Virtual Annual Conference 15 &amp; 16 April 2021Show content
NIBPS Virtual Annual Conference 15 & 16 April 2021.
Registration now open!.
The DOPNI session on Friday 16 April includes:
- a keynote speech by Dr Jo Yarker (Birkbeck, University of London/Affinity Health at Work) 'Navigating Mental Health and Wellbeing at Work'
- symposium on ‘Wellbeing at Work’ including presentations from:
- Dr. Christine Grant (Coventry University) 'Agile Working: How to Develop Digital Resilience and Thrive'
- Clare Mulligan-Foster (CMC Business Psychology) 'Retirement – what else? Supporting older workers career options'
- Dr Benjamin Gardner (Kings College London) 'Sedentary behaviour, physical activity, and wellbeing at work: A goal-based perspective'
- Dr Jo Yarker (Birkbeck, University of London/Affinity Health at Work) 'IGLOO resources enabling sustainable return to work following mental ill-health'
Full details and registration are available on the Conference website nibps2021 (delegate-reg.co.uk)
DOP Northern Ireland Committee MembersShow content
Rachel Lindsay Past Chair Vacant Honorary Treasurer Yvonne Cooke Honorary Secretary Cara Woods Committee Members
Representative to NIBPS Rachel Lindsay