DOP Northern Ireland - News and Updates
DOPNI Networking ‘Share and Learn’Show content
DOP Northern Ireland Annual General Meeting (AGM)Show content
DOP Northern Ireland holds annual meetings every year, where we have welcomed a range of speakers on many aspects of occupational psychology from across the UK.
DOPNI Networking: Share and Learn - 24th NovemberShow content
Vacancy - OP Matters EditorShow content
To develop and deliver OP Matters, DOP’s member facing magazine, as an informative, high quality publication for DOP members.
Appointed by the DOP Committee initially for one year with possible extension for a further two years.
Objectives of the Role:
- To plan and deliver regular editions of OP Matters each year within cost and in line with the strategic aims and objectives of the BPS Division of Occupational Psychology (DOP)
- To produce a relevant, informative, and up-to-date publication that will attract readers and engage their interest.
How to apply:
- To indicate your interest in this role please click here. Please use your Statement of Interest to demonstrate how you meet the criteria needed to fulfil the role of OPM Editor. (please note this can be more than 300 words as indicated on the statement.
- The deadline for submissions is Noon on Friday 4 December 2020.
- For an informal chat please email: [email protected]
DOP Northern Ireland Committee MembersShow content
Rachel Lindsay Past Chair Vacant Honorary Treasurer Yvonne Cooke Honorary Secretary Cara Woods Committee Members
Representative to NIBPS Rachel Lindsay