Recruitment resources for employing Trainee and Qualified Health Psychologists
Our DHP recruitment pack is available in editable Word version and PDF version and includes:
- what trainee and health psychologists bring to the workforce
- training routes and levels of seniority
- 14 editable examples of job descriptions and person specifications from trainee to senior levels, adapted from NHS, council, third sector and private sector settings.
We love to help support the development of new roles for practitioner psychologists in health settings, so please get in touch with [email protected] if you have any questions or need further advice or resources.
Best practice in psychology recruitment
This document is about “Best practice in psychology recruitment’ and is for anyone who is involved in the recruitment of applied psychology posts primarily within health and social care including:
- heads of service and lead psychologists
- Human Resources staff
- those involved in placing adverts in, for example, NHS Jobs and BPS Jobs
Read our full document on best practice in psychology recruitment.