The DCP set up a PTMF Working Group in 2018 with the following remit:
- to support, advise on and publicise implementation of the PTM Framework;
- to make links with Experts by Experience (EbE’s) and other professions/groups/organisations wherever appropriate in order to achieve these aims;
- to offer a central point for collating and disseminating information about developments and good practice in relation to PTM across a range of areas.
The Working Group was asked to initially focus on the following areas:
- Training and Teaching Materials - to develop and disseminate
- Research – to be a central point for liaison/collation/support for PTM-related research
- Clinical services/providers: AMH; Child and Adolescent; Older Adult; Health: Forensic; Intellectual Disability - to identify and disseminate resources and good practice.
The Working Group has been active since that point and, up to now, all their outputs have been hosted on the BPS main website.
This page will keep DCP members updated on progress and highlight any new content that is added to the BPS page.
Learn more about the aims and purposes of the PTMF.
Relevant documents, training materials, and resources.
Related research, articles, and blogs.
Using the PTMF in practice.
Recommended anti-racist practices and resources.
Submit your comments and questions directly to the BPS.