The British Psychological Society is seeking applications for chair of its Practice Board to serve following the Annual General Meeting 2020 until 2023.
The Chair of the Board will also be a trustee of the society.
Applications are invited from members who:
- Have experience of membership of a board /committee of the Society
- Have the proven skills to lead and drive forward the work of this key board
- Are able to work in partnership strategically
- Wish to be involved in improving the practice of psychology and its commitment to high standards of professional and ethics
- Possess the ability to think strategically about psychological practice in the light of the rapid development and diversification of the discipline and the growing psychological therapies workforce
To apply, please contact [email protected] for a statement of interest form along with the terms of reference and full role description.
Candidates will be invited for interview and appointments will be made by the Board of Trustees.
The closing date for applications for the role is 6th March 2020.