The Pre-Qualification Group are members of the UK Training in Clinical Psychology Collaboration Group which is a group of representatives aiming to support the training of clinical psychology. We are running a webinar for the DClinPsy 2020 intake to provide a space for reflections and Q&A in relation to starting training during the coronavirus pandemic. There will be a focus on being a trainee during coronavirus and the implications of remote teaching and placements, as well as discussions about starting training more generally.
- BPS DCP Pre-Qualification Group
- BPS DCP Minorities Sub-Group
- BPS DCP Group of Trainers in Clinical Psychology
- BPS Workforce and Training
- ACP Director of Trainees
- Community Psychology Representatives
Have a query?
Contact [email protected]