Dates : SUNDAY 9 - MONDAY 10 MAY 2021
Please note: the AGM will now begin at 17:30 on Monday 10 May.
The central theme of the 2021 Special Group in Coaching Psychology conference theme is Transforming systems through coaching.
This will be split into the following topics:
Personal transformation within a complex world
- How can coaching psychology support individuals to flourish and thrive?
- What can we do to manage the impact of an ‘always on’ culture?
- How can we reduce the effects of burnout, uncertainty or existential dread induced by uncertainty and instability in our current environment?
- What do we know about systemic coaching approaches?
- How can systemic coaching support our ability to broaden awareness and facilitate change?
- What role does systemic coaching play in transformation?
- What potential does coaching have to support global challenges we are facing?
- What is team coaching?
- How is it best practised?
- What is the potential for team coaching to facilitate change?
- What are the challenges for team coaching?