This event aims to explore the following topics:
- Effort testing in dementia
- Reviewing cases using Neuropsychologically-informed formulation and treatment planning. Putting the ‘bio’ back into ‘biopsychosocial’
- Complex cases including the rarer dementias (Primary Progressive Aphasia, Posterior Cortical Atrophy)
- Ageing and brain injuries
- Alcohol Related Brain Damage
Facilitator: Dr Rebecca Poz CPsychol AFBPsS
- Gartnavel Royal Hospital1055 Great Western RoadG12 0XHGlasgowThere is parking at the hospital however it can be difficult, you can park on certain streets around the hospital and Hyndland Train Station is a 10 minute walk from the event.
This is a free event for members of Division of Clinical Psychology, Faculty of the Psychology of Older People (FPOP) only.
Clicking on the register button will take you to the BPS sign in page - please sign in using your usual BPS membership number and password.
Once you have signed in, click on this event to register and you should be able to complete the form and add to basket.
Please register by the 28 September.
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Member Network Services, quoting 'FPOP-Neuropsychology in later life-16Nov' at:
Alternatively telephone during office hours on +44 (0) 116 252 9515 stating the name and date of the event.