Registration deadline: 29 September
Innovation and change in our work with complex systems - A joint conference between the rehabilitation and recovery and the personality and complex trauma networks.
This event will look at our work with complex systems, thinking about how services can respond to increasing risk and complexity.
Themes include 'stabilising systems', safety, managing risk, transforming our relationships with other systems and services and effective redesign.
The day will include in depth presentations and workshops with time for Q&A.
- The Priory Street CentreYorkYO1 6ET
Confirmed speakers include
- Rachel Waddingham, Lived experience practitioner Open Dialogue practitioner & trainer Chair, National Hearing Voices Network Vice Chair, ISPS UK
- Sue Walsh, Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Stuart Mitchell, Trust lead for Personality Disorder, Northumberland Tyne & Wear NHS Foundation Trust
- Ketan Sonigra, Joint lead for Lewisham crisis+ service, South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
This is a free event for members of Faculty of Psychosis and Complex Mental Health (PCMH) only.
Clicking on the register button will take you to the BPS sign in page - please sign in using your usual BPS membership number and password.
If you don't yet have an account, you can create an account via this link:
Once you have signed in, click on this event to register and you should be able to complete the form and add to basket.
If you have any queries regarding this event please contact Member Network Services, quoting 'PCMH - Complex systems - 3 Oct' at:
Alternatively telephone during office hours on +44 (0) 116 252 9515 stating the name and date of the event.