28 - 29 June 2022
Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre
The DHP are offering two bursaries to cover
• The registration cost of the DHP Annual Conference on 28-29 June 2022.
• Travel Expenses (in line with BPS Expenses Guidelines)
This year we have two bursaries available for DHP Members:
Applications must be received by 11:30pm on Wednesday 20th April 2022.
If awarded a bursary you will be expected to write a short article for Health Psychology Update (HPU). You will be given support from one of the HPU sub-editors and your work will go through usual peer review procedures.
The committee reserves the right not to make bursary awards should there be no suitable candidates.
We welcome applications from everyone and strongly encourage applications from individuals with protected characteristics (e.g. race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, disability, age, etc.).
How to apply:
Applications will open shortly and you will be required to submit an application through the Questbank system
You will be asked for the following information:
1. Your Name, BPS Membership Number and affiliation
2. A brief 500 word statement explaining why you should be awarded a bursary and how you will benefit from attending the conference.
Only applications made online will be accepted.
How your application will be reviewed:
1. Eligibility checks will be carried out by the BPS office. Ineligible submissions will not be sent out for review.
2. Your submission will be anonymised before sending to the panel.
3. The panel, compromised of 3 members of the national DHP committee, will review your application on the following criteria:
4. The highest rated submissions will receive bursaries. In the event of equal ratings, the panel will discuss and agree awards.
You will be informed of the outcome of your application by Friday 29th April 2022