The Communications Strategy Group leads and supports the DOP's communication activities.
Please note: this group is currently under review.
Our activities include:
- Member communications, facilitating a two-way communication between our members and our volunteers; our members' email updates; membership surveys; online forums.
- Promoting our profession, promotional material for Occupational Psychology and the DOP; representing the Division at events and trade fairs; offering speakers for events.
- Press and public relations, working with the Society's Press Office to respond to issues in the media; DOP Conference press releases; general press releases; media training.
- Student outreach, promoting Occupational Psychology as a career to students.
- Volunteer support, supporting our committees and working groups in their communication and promotion activities.