The BPS communications team builds the profile of psychology and psychologists by connecting the media with our expert members from all areas of the society.
The BPS communications team issues regular news releases on the work of the society, our view on important policy developments, highlighting new research and giving comment on topical issues from our expert members.
2021 News releases
April 2021Show content
March 2021Show content
- Damaging to mental and physical health - British Psychological Society responds to £20 Universal Credit uplift announcement
- Supporting children and teachers with the return to school: Psychologists available for interview
- Start for Life review must translate into action to ensure a better future for children, says British Psychological Society
February 2021Show content
- Major health organisations urge government to keep £20 Universal Credit uplift to avoid decades of health inequality
- British Psychological Society calls for psychology to be at the core of the nation’s Covid-19 recovery
- Focus on ‘catching up' on lost learning places psychological pressure on children and young people
January 2021Show content