- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Student membership is open to everyone studying on a Society accredited undergraduate degree or postgraduate conversion course. For more information on relevant qualifications, take a look at the Society accredited qualifications page.
Click here to view a short video of current Student and Graduate members discussing how the Society has supported them in their studies and why it's important to undertake a Society-accredited programme.
As a Student Member you get:
- access to the Society’s Student Members Pages
- The Psychologist magazine every month, with the chance to write for ‘New Voices’ and win free membership
- PsychTalk, a newsletter written by students
- exclusive discounts to books, journals and events
- the chance to transfer to graduate membership free of charge after completing your undergraduate degree or conversion course
- recognition of belonging to a professional body, with the chance to join divisions and other groups
- access to a range of high street discounts and offers.
Subscription fees and payment methods
Our schedule of fees and payment methods. Reduced fees may apply if you in receipt of insufficient income to pay tax.
Download and complete an application form, and send it with the application fee and subscription payment to the address below.
The British Psychological Society
Freepost LE4 081
Any queries, contact the Membership Team:
Tel: +44(0)116 252 9911
|Student member application form||.doc|
- The BPS
- Developing the profession
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- Ethics & Standards