- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Register of applied psychology practice supervisors (RAPPS)
Looking for a supervisor?
The Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors (RAPPS) is designed to recognise psychologists with special expertise in supervision. Registrants receive a certificate confirming their status as a psychology supervisor.
View the searchable Register of Applied Psychology Practice Supervisors.
Registering as a supervisor
Being on the Register confirms that you have supervisory skills. You will receive a certificate confirming your registration, and Trainees looking for a supervisor can use the online search facility.
The Register is open to all psychologists who hold Chartered Membership.
Email queries to our Membership Team.
2014 Supervision skills workshop dates
2014 workshop dates now available.
- The BPS
- Developing the profession
- Chartered scientist
- Register of applied psychology practice supervisors (RAPPS)
- National assessors
- Register of Coaching Psychologists
- Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register (OSHCR)
- Accreditation Programme for Psychological Therapies Services
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- Ethics & standards