- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register
The Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register is provided by OSHCR Ltd. The register is a means by which our members can demonstrate their professional standing and experience in occupational health and safety.
OSHCR recognises all Society Chartered members who have signed up to the Society’s online CPD portal myCPD. In the first instance you must pre-register with the Society and then apply online via the OSHCR website. On application, you will be asked to confirm that you will:
• Demonstrate adequate continuing professional development
• Abide by the Society’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
• Provide sensible and proportionate advice; and
• Have professional indemnity insurance or equivalent to cover the nature of your duties.
For further information, see the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register FAQs.
View the searchable Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register.
To pre-register, or for any queries please contact our Membership team:
t: +44 (0)116 252 9911