- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
- Anyone with an interest in psychology can apply to become an e-Subscriber.
- No formal qualifications are required.
Access member benefits without having to demonstrate your professional knowledge and competence.
e-Subscriber benefits include:
- an electronic copy of our monthly magazine The Psychologist
- access to our exclusive membersbenefits package
- eligibility to join the divisions, sections and special groups of the Society
For more information download the e-Subscriber leaflet.
Subscription fees and payment methods
Our schedule of fees and payment methods.
How to apply
You can apply online now by clicking the button below,
or, you can download an application form here and send it to:
The British Psychological Society
St Andrews House
48 Princess Road East
Leicester LE1 7DR
Any queries, contact the Membership Team:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)116 252 9911
- The BPS
- Developing the profession
- Our influence
- Awards & grants
- Ethics & standards