Postdoctoral Study Visits Scheme
The Research Board provides grants to enable postdoctoral researchers and lecturers to undertake a study visit to another institution for a minimum of two weeks.
The scheme provides grants to enable UK based psychology postdoctoral researchers and lecturers to undertake a study visit to another institution. The scheme is aimed at supporting postdoctoral researchers and lecturers to acquire skills directly relevant to their research/lecturing. The applicant must be employed at a UK institution as a postdoctoral researcher/lecturer and be within three years of the completion of their doctoral research degree in psychology.
Six awards, two in each of the following categories, are available each year:
- Up to £250 to visit an institution in the UK
- Up to £400 to visit an institution in Europe
- Up to £600 to visit an institution elsewhere in the world
How to Apply
The following documentation should be sent to the Society:
- an application form, available from the Board Administrator
- a supporting statement from the applicant’s Head of Department
- a supporting statement from the proposed host institution
- a copy of the applicant’s current CV
The call for nominations is now closed. The next closing date for nominations 30 June 2017.