This event is an opportunity to network with potential employers and delve into how to develop a successful career in counselling psychology. It is relevant to Counselling Psychologists at all levels of training from taught courses and the independent route and those newly qualified.
The Division of Health Psychology Scotland invites you to a one day CPD event.
Pam Lanza, Peter McLachlan and Ellen Townend
Reports such as Francis, Winterbourne, Vale of Leven and Berwick highlight important concerns about leadership, professional disengagement, change management and culture in the NHS, and the impact these have on safe, effective patient care.
Aims of the workshop:
- To demonstrate the need for a shared method of describing behaviour change interventions
- To describe the process of development of the Behaviour change Techniques Taxonomy (v1)
- To illustrate the use of the taxonomy.
Each of these aims will be addressed by a brief lecture combined with a variety of active and interactive exercises.
A new study has interviewed 135 people in 10 different occupations to explore times when work was meaningful or meaningless.
- Increase understanding of the competencies and skills required to become a confident and reflective agent of change.
- To understand complexities involved in leadership roles and how effective clinical & profe
|09:00||Registration & coffee/tea|
|09:30||CPD event: Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) with Neurological Conditions - David Gillanders etc.|