- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Stand out from the competition
The BPS Learning Centre is the Society’s training and development portal.
It provides learning and continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities to support psychologists and those working in related fields with their professional development.
The BPS Learning Centre has launched its 2012 CPD Directory, illustrating our commitment in providing opportunities for our members to take part in appropriate professional development.
Packed with over 75 events, workshops and e-learning modules, the directory is intended to provide a snapshot of what is on offer from the BPS Learning Centre. To keep up-to-date with upcoming CPD opportunities, visit our events listing.
To support your professional development needs, the BPS Learning Centre provides an online structured framework called myCPD.
- Remove form filling and paperwork from the CPD process.
- Provide a structured framework for the planning and recording of CPD.
- Allow members to update their CPD records as they work throughout the year.
- Store up to five years of CPD records.
- Create customised CPD reports which can be stored on the system or downloaded to a PDF file.
The system also supports the Knowledge and Skills Framework (KSF) which is used in the health service to measure progression.
Next year the myCPD will be improved through a number of enhancements designed to make it easier for members to plan and record their professional development.
If you are a member of the Society, the BPS Learning Centre would appreciate your feedback on the current myCPD system and any improvements you would like to see in the future. To provide your feedback, all you need to do is sign in to the website and fill out the short web form.