- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
How to subscribe to a journal
The BPS and Wiley-Blackwell have formed a strategic publishing partnership with the common aim of achieving our full potential and better serving to our members’ needs. This service can advance your knowledge and help you keep up-to-date with the latest international research.
Members have free online access via PsychSource to all current and archive BPS Journals, 32 Wiley-Blackwell publications and other online resources.
BPS members are able to subscribe to hard copies of the following journals:
- British Journal of Psychology
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
Member journal subscription runs from January to December at the cost of £20 each per annum.
To subscribe to a journal please email the Society’s Subscription team or call them on +44 (0)1952 214 066.
- The Psychologist
- Research Digest
- Member network publications
- Policy and guidelines
- Copyright & Permissions