BPS Journals form an essential part of the Society’s aim to advance and disseminate psychological knowledge. Teaming up with Wiley-Blackwell, we have formed a publishing partnership with the aim of achieving our full potential and better serving BPS members.
Read our review of BPS Journals over last three years and exicting future developments in our new report 'The British Psychological Society Journals - Our Legacy, Our Future'.
The partnership publishes the 11 BPS journals:
- British Journal of Psychology
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
BPS members enjoy free full-text access to all current and past issues via PsychSource, a searchable database of BPS/Wiley resources including journals, books and multimedia. (Non-members can search and view abstracts.) Alternatively for members, more advanced search options are available through EBSCO Discovery Service, also accessible via PsychSource.
Essential information on how to propose a new journal.
For qualified psychologists wishing to be considered as a journal reviewer.
Information on editor vacancies for a range of BPS Journals.
Essential copyright Information for authors of papers accepted for publication in BPS Journals.
How to request permission to republish material from BPS Journals.
Find us on social networks
Find out about our other publications.