- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Special issues & monographs OLD
Special issues and sections
Many of our journals publish special issues or sections, and these cover a wide variety of topics.
The following issue have been released recently or are soon to be released:
- JOOP Special Section - Long-term developments in individual work behaviour: Patterns of stability and change (June 2011)
- JOOP Special Section - African leadership and management (September 2011)
- JOOP Special Section - Expanding the boundaries of psychological resource theories (March 2011)
- BJSP Special Issue - Dynamic processes in intergroup contact (June 2012)
- BJDP Special Issue - Gender and relationships (June 2011)
- BJDP Special Issue - Implicit-explicit false belief understanding (December 2011)
- BJSP Special Section - Innovation in theory and research on collective action and social change (tbc)
BPS members have free online access to these special issues and sections.
Non-members may buy copies from our publishing partners Wiley-Blackwell.
The BJEP Monograph Series features contributions from key annual conferences on psychological aspects of education. This series is a must-have for all those concerned with psychological aspects of teaching and learning.
Monographs available in this series are as follows:
- Learning and Teaching Reading
- Development and Motivation: Joint Perspectives
- Pedagogy - Teaching for Learning
- Student Learning and University Teaching
- Learning Through Digital Technologies
- Teaching and Learning Writing
- Understanding number development
- Educational Neuroscience
- Antisocial Behaviour in Schools (just published)
To obtain a hard copy of a monograph or the complete set, visit the BPS Shop or contact our Commercial Sales Team.
For electronic copies of our Monographs from 2002 to the present, please go to Ingenta.