- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
How to subscribe to a journal OLD
How to subscribe
The BPS and Wiley-Blackwell have formed a strategic publishing partnership with the common aim of achieving our full potential and better serving to our members’ needs. This service can advance your knowledge and help you keep up-to-date with the latest international research.
With this mind, members will now have free online access to current content in ALL BPS Journals and 32 Wiley-Blackwell publications.
BPS Members are able to subscribe to hard copies of the following journals:
- British Journal of Psychology
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
To subscribe, members need to complete the order form. Payment is not required straight away as orders are automatically added to your membership record. Subscriptions run from January to January.
For more information on BPS member journal subscriptions, contact the Society’s Subscription Team:
+44 (0)1952 214 066