- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
BPS Journals form an essential part of the Society’s aim to advance and disseminate psychological knowledge. Teaming up with Wiley-Blackwell, we have formed a publishing partnership with the aim of achieving our full potential and better serving BPS members. The partnership publishes the 11 BPS journals:
- British Journal of Psychology
- British Journal of Clinical Psychology
- British Journal of Developmental Psychology
- British Journal of Educational Psychology
- British Journal of Health Psychology
- British Journal of Social Psychology
- Psychology and Psychotherapy: Theory, Research and Practice
- British Journal of Mathematical and Statistical Psychology
- Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Legal and Criminological Psychology
- Journal of Neuropsychology
We are currently seeking Editors for the British Journal of Developmental Psychology and the British Journal of Social Psychology.
BPS members enjoy free online access via PsychSource, a searchable database of BPS/Wiley resources including journals, books and multimedia.
Essential information on how to propose a new journal.
For qualified psychologists wishing to be considered as a journal reviewer.
Essential copyright Information for authors of papers accepted for publication in BPS Journals.
How to request permission to republish material from BPS Journals.
Find us on social networks
Find out about our other publications.
- The Psychologist
- Research Digest
- Occupational Digest
- Member network publications
- Policy and guidelines