- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Home › Psychology & the public › Sharing our science › Previous BPS/BA Lectures › 2010 Psychology and climate change
2010 Psychology and climate change
Psychology and Climate Change: Collective Solutions to a Global Problem
Thursday 23 September 2010 at the Royal Society's Lecture Hall, London.
- Lecture given by Professor David Uzzell, appointed as the first Professor of Environmental Psychology in the UK in 2000.
- Professor Uzzell examined some of the significant and influential work being undertaken by psychologists - from adaptation strategies to challenging taken-for-granted ways of thinking about these issues.
BPS Annual Lecture 2010 - full abstract
Many of our Divisions and Branches run public events throughout the year across the country. Why not see what’s on near you?
- How can psychology help you
- Find a psychologist
- Information for the public
- Introduction to psychology
- Psychological terms
- Sharing our science
- 2016 BA/BPS lecture
- Previous BPS/BA Lectures
- 2015 Keeping a spotless mind: The neuroscience of 'motivated forgetting'
- 2014 Mind-reading as a gatekeeper in development
- 2013 Dyslexia: An Impairment of Language Learning
- 2012 An intelligent Scotland
- 2011 The Resilient Brain: Cognition and Ageing
- 2010 Psychology & climate change
- 2009 Positive psychology & positive education
- 2007 What makes humans so different
- Public engagement events
- Public engagement grants
- BPS Audio Interviews
- Autism and Criminal Justice System
- The centenary of World War I
- Origins Timeline