- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Home › Psychology & the public › Sharing our science › Previous BPS/BA Lectures › 2010 Psychology and climate change
2010 Psychology and climate change
Psychology and Climate Change: Collective Solutions to a Global Problem
Thursday 23 September 2010 at the Royal Society's Lecture Hall, London.
- Lecture given by Professor David Uzzell, appointed as the first Professor of Environmental Psychology in the UK in 2000.
- Professor Uzzell examined some of the significant and influential work being undertaken by psychologists - from adaptation strategies to challenging taken-for-granted ways of thinking about these issues.
BPS Annual Lecture 2010 - full abstract
Many of our Divisions and Branches run public events throughout the year across the country. Why not see what’s on near you?
- How can psychology help you
- Find a psychologist
- Information for the public
- Introduction to psychology
- Psychological terms
- Sharing our science
- BPS/BA Lecture 2014
- Previous BPS/BA Lectures
- Public engagement events
- Public engagement grants
- BPS Audio Interviews
- The centenary of World War I
- Origins Timeline