- Psychology & the public
- What we do
- Member networks
- Careers, education & training
Previous BPS/BA Lectures
Previous flagship events the Society has run with the British Academy:
2015 Keeping a spotless mind: The neuroscience of 'motivated forgetting'
2014 Mind-reading as a gatekeeper in development: Neurotypical and autistic pathways to learning
2013 Dyslexia: An Impairment of Language Learning
2012 An intelligent Scotland: Professor Sir Godfrey Thomson and the Scottish Mental Surveys (1932 and 1947)
2011 The Resilent Brain: Cognition and Ageing
2010 Psychology and Climate Change: Collective Solutions to a Global Problem
2009 Positive Psychology and Positive Education
2007 What Makes Humans So Different?
Many of our Divisions and Branches run public events throughout the year across the country. Why not see what’s on near you?
Find out about our other Sharing our Science work.
- How can psychology help you
- Find a psychologist
- Information for the public
- Introduction to psychology
- Psychological terms
- Sharing our science
- 2016 BA/BPS lecture
- Previous BPS/BA Lectures
- 2015 Keeping a spotless mind: The neuroscience of 'motivated forgetting'
- 2014 Mind-reading as a gatekeeper in development
- 2013 Dyslexia: An Impairment of Language Learning
- 2012 An intelligent Scotland
- 2011 The Resilient Brain: Cognition and Ageing
- 2010 Psychology & climate change
- 2009 Positive psychology & positive education
- 2007 What makes humans so different
- Public engagement events
- Public engagement grants
- BPS Audio Interviews
- Autism and Criminal Justice System
- The centenary of World War I
- Origins Timeline
- Health and wellbeing